12.13.2010

Halloween in Gainesville

Razor Tail the band played a live show at a halloween house party in Gainesville this year. It so happened to be Steve Spence's 21st birthday.

I was filming this standing on a couch jumping up and down watching drunk fools push each other and trying to push them back. The crowd got shuved my way and my back got pushed right back into a window causing it to shatter. I eventually started filming the show on my phone cause people were getting rowdy then somehow my phone gets knocked out of my hands and falls out the broken window..I tried to look for it but couldn't find it so I just thought I'd join the pit and just look for it after. I go back to the couch and look out the window and a guy was chillin watching the show I asked him to use his phone to find mine and I come back a minute later and he hands me my phone all in one piece. Luckily this video was still on it. Good times! Razor Tail kills it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Bullshit

It's like that part in Commando when Arnold grabs the dudes arm and chops it clean off with a machete..